Dabo club Nagpur Efforts to reopen the controversial Dabo Club, which was shut down for 45 days following the murder of two young men, have triggered strong anger and fear among the families of the victims. The incident took place in the early hours of December 26 last year during a Christmas party at Dabo Club. Pranav Ranavare (27) was allegedly killed after a minor dispute. His friend, Gaurav Karda (34), was badly injured in the same incident and later died during treatment. The Sonegaon police arrested six accused - Soumya Deshmukh, Mehul alias Monu Rahate, Rajiv Chawla, Abhay Jhamtani, Gappu Sharma and Tushar Nankani. All the accused are currently lodged in jail. The club is owned by Directors Devyani Vijay Wadettiwar, Karan Vikram Thakkar and Mohd Hamza Rayeen. It may be mentioned here that Dabo Club has a long history of complaints related to harassment and assaults. Police sources said repeated warnings were ignored by the management. During the investigation, it was found...
After killing of 15 jawans of Quick Response Team of Gadchiroli Police by banned Communist Party of India (maoist) operatives in Jambhul Kheda, top brass of state police has ordered an inquiry to ascertain reasons so that such incidents would not repeated in the future.
Statements of more than 15 police personnel were recorded so far and the inquiry would be completed within next two-days, informed Additional Director General of Police (ADG) Special Operations Rajinder Singh on Saturday.
Interacting with mediapersons at Nagpur after camping at Gadchiroli for three-days, Rajinder Singh said, “We are trying to ascertain whether the earlier incident of arson on the same day of attack was a bait,” he said. The QRT was moving towards where the 27 vehicles were burnt. The exact cause of the attack was not known then. The agencies are now looking into possibility if it was a bait to attack the police party, he said. The investigators are also studying whether Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) was followed or not and availability of intelligence inputs. “We are taking review of the entire episode to arrive at some conclusion,” he said and added that action would be initiated if someone found guilty.
He further added that the police had managed to gain upper hand in the Gadchiroli district in recent years. “There was drop in movement of naxals after last year’s encounter of 40 naxalites,” he claimed and added that Maharashtra Police suffered a heavy loss of jawans in this attack. The police will retaliate in full force against naxals in the district, he assured.
Police registers case against naxal leader and 40 others
Gadchiroli Police have registered a case against Naxal leader Bhaskar Hichkani and over 40 others in connection with the blast in Gadchiroli district in which 15 policemen and a driver were killed.
Ramco alias Kamla Manku Narote, 46, Divisional Committee Member of Gatta Dalam of the Naxals, was killed in an encounter with police in Gadchiroli district on April 27. She was carrying a reward of Rs 16 lakh on her head.
rioconbesa_1984 Robert Singh https://wakelet.com/wake/rLzt_pM46VQaKNlNwQhs2
ReplyDeletetractimorrne
WangiOperyu Jill Cooper Cubase
ReplyDeleteAvast Internet Security
Avast Pro Antivirus
suntpaddbruben
UgratasPdiamo-Washington Erica Cain There
ReplyDeleteclick here
scoutareshos